Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ongoing love affair...

     I stopped in for, what I thought would be, a brief run-through at Golden Triangle today.  An hour later - I was still roaming around, marveling at the wonderful collection Doug Van Tress and the crew have assembled.  
     The new-ish space, at 330 N. Clark, is amazing.  Everything is well thought out, and the configuration of each vignette leaves you wanting to know what's at each turn.

     Chinese and Thai antiques, pared down modern case pieces, French industrial lighting, and a nice upholstered line - Tru -  by my friend Steve Koch.  
     Man, I had almost forgotten how much I LOVE this place.  Found some wonderful pieces for several projects - and even more in the way of inspiration with things that I hope to soon have the opportunity to use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment