Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ones to Watch

I had the recent honor of being nominated for Chicago Social Interiors "Ones To Watch - 2009".

I was thrilled and very humbled to be included among a group of 8 extremely talented interior designers working in and around Chicago.

It seemed to me to be a very good sign of things to come; especially given that I had only launched my company 6 months prior.
The nomination and votes came by way of associates in the industry who I work along side every day. People I've known for years (many whom I've come to call friends) who are so good at their jobs, that it makes mine easier.
I think that's what made this recognition so special.
They took time out of their hectic days to stop and acknowledge something in me that made me worth "watching".

While I didn't actually win, it was, as they say - a huge honor just to be nominated.
I hope to continue to produce work worthy of watching in the years to come.
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment